3.14.2006

What a beautiful Night last night was.

First of all it was because I had to leave work early to be in Hanover, Ontario by 6:00 pm of course I miscalculated and got there at 6:30 pm.

Anyways, on the way to Hanover, I saw the most beautiful sunset I have ever seen. I wish I could have taken a picture but I didn't need a camera and this will be a reminder for me to first buy a camera and then carry it with me always as it is a treasure maker and keeper.

THe beauty of the sunset is that there was clouds right above it and the clouds were cold and grey and low but the sun was a beautiful orange and shone it light seemingly forever. It rained right before and quite mightily with all its force and gusty wind.

I almost off roaded a couple of times and I need to remind myself that I need to watch the road.

I looked straight at the sun and roads are very hilly so I would see the sun and then it would disappear only to reappear moments later.

Then after the sun had set I felt a peace that I never felt before and it was very welcoming. I think any kind of peacefulness is.

The moral of the story is that sad things happen that cover up the true and orange beauty we all possess and when things go wrong, just remember that there is always a reason for it all, even though it may not be fair.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mermaid Melanie said...

soul sistah! its so true! next time pull over and enjoy it! it only takes a few minutes for the sun to go down.

thanks for sharing it with me. and get a camera!

:-)

5:13 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

The beauty in you recognizes the beauty in the world around you.

*hug*

11:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great post, Anica.

It's true that everything happens for a reason...


And get a camera! ;-)

10:18 AM  
Blogger Alexandra said...

Amen, sister! And what a gorgeous description of that sunset. Little sky masterpieces, aren't they?

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home