3.10.2006

I got this from Ali's blog

Pick a band/artist. Then answer these questions using only titles from the band/artist’s songs.

1. Name of band/artist: Motley Crue
2. Are you male or female?: Girls, Girls, Girls
3. Describe yourself: I Will Survive
4. How do you feel about yourself?: Wild Side
5. Describe your ex girlfriend/boyfriend: Anybody Out There?
6. Describe current girlfriend/boyfriend: You Are All I Need
7. Describe where you want to be: Hollywood Ending
8. Describe how you live: Home Sweet Home
9. Describe how you love: Kick Start my Heart
10. What would you ask for if you had just one wish?: 1st Band on The Moon
11. Share a few words of wisdom: Time for Change
12. Now say goodbye: On With The Show

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Motley Crüe??!! Excellent.

:lol:

9:38 PM  
Blogger Amethyst Rising said...

Love this... Mind if I steal it?

10:30 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

*wild claping and cheering from the audience*

Excellent!

2:04 PM  
Blogger edieraye said...

Very well done! I'm too chicken to try.

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home