1.31.2006

Rain and vision

I was wondering as I was coming home from my art class last night about rain. Well I notice that when rain splatters on your windsheild, it make pretty pattersn on the windows and when the wiper blades wipe the rain clean there are also very pretty pattern like a dry cracked desert ground which is ironic.

Such pretty patterns can cause you to lose a great deal of focus on what you are supposed to be doing: driving home safely and to look where you are going. A brilliant thought crossed my head and that is: sometimes you have to get past the rain to see where you are going. You have to get past the rain to see what you are supposed to do; that you vision awaits you.

Keep an eye on the road and the sight around you because the rain want you to look at her marvel and she is a marvel but can get you ditched and in harms way very easily.

Rain is a player only if you want her to be.

I think that the rain is for the flowers, plants and vegetables to grow.

This is for 'blue' Michelle for inspiring me to be better everyday.

3 Comments:

Blogger An Urban Femme said...

Beautiful reflection!

*hugs*

10:31 PM  
Blogger edieraye said...

TAG!

2:39 PM  
Blogger Mermaid Melanie said...

I love Rain. LOVE IT! ONe thing i will miss here in the sunny state. a really really good thunderstorm. Thank you Anica.

;-)

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home