12.25.2005

Happy Holidays

From all the holidays, I like Christmas the best because everybody has a sense of community and charity toward one another. I like the snow that sometimes falls and notice the wonder of how it changes the landscape so dramatically. The lights on the christmas trees are always beautiful and the Christmas story is in my heart more noticibly.

The presents and the children's faces. The adults in anticipation of these. The food is comforting and welcome and delicious (sometimes). The best food for me is stuffing my mom's stuffing.

I wish everybody a happy holiday filled with joy, love, peace and prosperity.

4 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

You never fail to me me smile and feel warm inside. I hope that the holidays are safe, joyful, and a mere prelude to the wonderful year that awaits you.

*bushels of hugs*

~M~

6:19 PM  
Blogger edieraye said...

Hope your Christmas was magical!

2:59 PM  
Blogger S.A.M. Tanner said...

So good to see you back posting Anica...

We love you so don't be a stranger!!

Love and Rockets,

Stuart

5:57 PM  
Blogger Mermaid Melanie said...

HuGs. Thanks dear!

Hope your New Year is healthy and prosperous as well.

5:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home