10.30.2005

Seven Things Meme. I got this from the lovely Melanie and the lovely Anna (Betterdaze).

7 Things I Can Do:
1. Sing.
2. Paint.
3. Laugh.
4. Make Clothing (still a beginner).
5. Have an open mind.
6. DO first, think second.
7. Annoy people when I don't think I am .
8. Flirt. (this has got to stop)

7 Things I Cannot Do:
1. Play Guitar (yet).
2. Make stuff out of wood and glass (yet).
3. Wait (anywhere)
4. Communicate well (yet)
5. Song writing (yet).
6. Take myself seriously and believe in myself (yet).
7. Follow rules. (didn't mean to copy).
8. Surf (yet)

7 Things That Attract Me to the Opposite Sex:
1. Charisma (trouble sometimes).
2. Nice Lips.
3. Nice Eyes.
4. Treats me like I am the only person in the room.
5. Being held for long periods of time.
6. Likes to have fun.
7. Good sense of humour.
8. A strong social conscience.
9. Has his own life as well as sharing with mine.
10. Gives me room to be myself and trust going both ways.

7 Things That I Say Most Often:
1. Awesome.
2. How's it going
3. Thank you.
4. Yes, please.
5. Whatever
6. Dude.
7. I love that song!
8. MAAAAN!!

7 Celebrity Crushes:
1. Ethan Hawke. esp on Reality Bites
2. I'll know when I think of them. NOt good with names just faces.

7 Things I Plan to do Before I Die:
1. Be a true artist in every sense of the word.
2. The best Anica that I can be. Always improving myself.
3. Accept myself for who I am.
4. Travel the world and spend months in a country.
5. Speak French and Italian fluently.
6. Learn to surf, play guitar, and have an adventure.
7. Live a enjoyable life and making it a work of art.

7 People I Want to do This: the people who read this.

1 Comments:

Blogger edieraye said...

Be a true artist in every sense of the word.

What a lovely aspiration!

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home