10.30.2005

While reading everybody else blog...

I am thinking about what I need to do...

1. get myself assessed for learning disabilities
2. take a course for starting my own business.
3. Meeting all of my RP friends whom I don't even know so well. But I love them all.
4. Get out of Brampton and own an old house somewhere else (anywhere)
5. Fall in love with the man of my dreams (I have yet to write down a list) just to keep me occupied. Love comes when you least expect it.
6. Have the courage to do what I love to do. Sing and create and being a fashionista. Learn the guitar. Mel, do you offer lessons?
7. Learn to live a little and take real chances on life, not stupid ones.

I get a little whacked out sometimes and lose my focus in the process. I am not as smart as my wonderful friends but I know what I am talking about. I have to believe that there is enough room for everyone to live their dreams, even mine.

My dreams are eating away at my brain... Patience, my dear, patience. I read the blogs that I love and I realize that patience is much harder than it sound. Just saying it the word seems so effortless. Don't be decieved by the sound. Doing the deed is much harder.

Taking myself seriously is what I learned from patience. I need to believe that what I say is good enough for myself and good enough for me to acheive. Give me room to express my goals and actually acheiving them. THis is much harder, because you have to now have courage, lots of it. I got it somewhere in storage need to take that heavy box out. I can do it.

Another result from patience is flirting and going nowhere. Need to stop. I like flirting when there much trust and comfort. I usually flirt to see how far I can go. It hurts too damn much to do this much more. Patience, Patience, Patience.

I have too much love and I need to let it out. All of it. I have to give it to somebody or alot of bodies who want it. I wish I can open my heart and let the light shine to everyone. Pure white light for all to see themselves how beautiful they truly are.

As I said. I can get whacked out. and I don't even drink very much.

I love lilacs and wine. and Jeff Buckley. I want more of those things in life (music, art and love).

I ask a certain favour for all of you. COuld you send me some love and good vibes? I hope it isn't too much to ask.

kisses (platonic)

anica

4 Comments:

Blogger bhd said...

Courage, schmourage. If you wait until you have no fear, you'll be waiting forever. Moving ahead in spite of great fear, well, that's bravery. Make mistakes. Break things. Pick yourself up and dust yourself off and get back at it.

1:28 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

The lovely BHD has said so eloquently what I was thinking.

Take chances. Live life.

And I'll be sending some good vibes your way.

3:32 PM  
Blogger edieraye said...

Well you know there is always one person around to give your love to - yourself! Be sure to shine that beautiful light on yourself as well as others and see how wonderful you truly are!

8:28 PM  
Blogger Alexandra said...

Love, love, love to you dear Anica!

This is the year everyone is deciding that the pain of staying locked in the bud is greater than the pain of breaking out.

Carpe diem! Join the army of "those in radical shift!"

3:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home