8.16.2005

Ferris Bueller Moments

It was Saturday and I was throwing out garbage from my old house so that my parent's call sell it.

But before that, I had locked my keys in my car and walked over to my new place and get it. While I was walking I though about one of my favourite movies of all time: Ferris Bueller and I wondered if I could live like him at the age I am right now.

I see people my age resigning to the fact that they have to pay bills in order to succeed and that the fun days of youth are over.

This makes me very sad. Cause I am not old nor am I willing to give up my youth and fun. Why youth be wasted only on the young?

I see people resigned to keep their jobs they hate and enter the lottery to win their millions. I can't do that. I plan on doing something that I love to do, or else I will be planning on doing this.

I also see people talk about education as though it is the most important thing to getting a job or at least doing your job well.

I also see people with education putting others down, with inflated egos bigger than the SkyDOME. This is not how I want to be.

I believe that God is important in my life and without him I believe I would do more harm than good. I also believe that life should be LIVED to the fullest possible to balance out paying your bills and then enjoying work and make it a passion and not just work. You know?

Anyhow, I need to do some WORK in order to get back on track to something I would really like to do. I am not complaining and am very thankful for everything that I have.

:hug:

1 Comments:

Blogger bhd said...

Nobody said it would be easy or fair. The good thing is that you get to pick your attitude. Yours seems pretty darned good. :hug:

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home