7.20.2005

Got this from Allan's blog

a-age- 34.
b- band- The Who
c- crush- The guy from the Listerine Pocket Paks Commercial. I blush when I see him
d- dads name- Djuro
e- easiest person to talk to- my friend Jane
f- favorite ice cream- Moose tracks from Kawartha Dairies
g- gummy bears or worms?- Worms
h- hometown- Brampton Ontario
i- instruments- Clarinet and keyboard, vocals and drums.
j- junior high- Centennial Senior
k- kids- none.
l- longest car ride ever- Brampton to Boston Thru Quebec and Gaspe.
m- moms name- Danka
n- nicknames- Ophelia,
o- one wish- that I lose weight.
p- phobias- Mosquitos, they just love my blood.
q- quote from you- "Don't go there dude."
r- reason to smile- I am alive and there is still so much potential to life.
s- song u sang last- Cloudbusting - Kate Bush.
t- time you wake up usually- 10 am
u- unknown fact about me- I only had 3 boyfriends.
v- vegetables you hate- canned veggies
w- worst habit- Eating Junkfood and impulse buying
x- Xperience (Happiest) - tie: going to Sudbury for an interview and driving to Boston to see Jackson Browne.
y- years since u been to a religious/spiritual place- 3 wks ago.
z- zodiac sign- Capricorn not much into zodiacs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home