7.04.2005

Independence Day

I would like to wish all my American friends a blast on July the 4th. It is has a special meaning for me like no other day. For some reason this day brings me peace and I can't understand why. It brings me to thinking about potential and doing what is right. It is more than just a day, but a reminder to see the big picture.

Independence Day

My life as a marble slab
was there to remind me to
take chances on making mistakes
and to reclaim my shape and purpose.

And with fear I trembled
To overtake this shapeless mass
to sculpt a shape that I can handle and make.
To create a masterpiece that I must fight for.

Fear is the only enemy with belief and courage.
I will fight this because I lost to it before.
The challenge is lifelong but I know what to do.
Create a shape that will help me win my battles with it.

And from knowledge and techniques
Will help you choose and form
What your greatest desires are
Which are not carved in stone.

Truest meaning are hidden in marble.
Truest beauty is hidden in an ugly mass.
You fight with an army of chisels and buffers
To create your life's intents and beliefs.

july 4, 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home