5.06.2005

This post is dedicated to my courageous, wonderful and real friend: Kelli. not a poem.

May peace find you. May love find your heart.
I will be your sound board no matter what comes around.

You are my hero. You face life everyday with courage, strength and honour. You have changed my life in every way.

I am so sad but I feel grateful because a bright light illuminated me and made me see another part of life I have never seen before. So thank you for helping me see what true strength and beauty is because you, Kelli, is the epitome of a beautiful heroine.

Enough gakking!!!! I should have become a professional gakker.

BTW Happy 34 birthday Kelli. I will be where you are in spirit. Anica

4 Comments:

Blogger kellikat said...

oh
my
god
anica
you are such a sweetie, i am so honored that u wrote that gakky thing. bless u, luv. i will see u on the other side for sure. we will have so much fun. big hugs

kelli

10:05 PM  
Blogger Anica said...

You are so real, Kelli and I am now understanding how much more we all can be. :hug:

5:43 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Ahhhh...

Two lovely ladies here.

:grouphug:

4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's up with you gal? Why no updates?

I hope life is treating you in the manner you deserve.

12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home