9.22.2006

Update

Well everyone.

Here is the scoop:

1. I am going to training in December to become a carpenter and do renovations. That would be so cool. I have always liked working with my hand and love to build things.

2. I have been going crazy from being so busy doing things and not enough time really thinking about what I really want.

3. I know for sure, tho, that I want to go to art school and just do what I love to do. I don't care anymore if I have to be in debt for the rest of my life to get there. I can't learn without some interaction. That, to me, is quite freaky since I am border introvert/extrovert.

4. I have become unemployed; BUT, this time I have a plan to get out much quicker. Nothing like a plan to bail someone out of the rut, eh?

5. Love life is practically non-existant. Congratulations to everyone who is getting married, pregnant or found love. But I am very frustrated and did I mention I was getting frustrated.

6. I have a great set of friends I thought I would never find. Not only at RP but at Toastmasters and going out there and doing things.

7. I know I will be getting a pick up truck and motorcycle. Just not this year or maybe next. But right now I will be getting some riding boots and cowboy boots just to get me in the mood.

That's all for now. Happy Friday folks!

P.S. I was thinking about perhaps having an RP get together Next Late SPring or Early summer here in T.O. What do you Think?

7 Comments:

Blogger edieraye said...

Being a carpenter does sound so cool! Congratulations.

2:03 PM  
Blogger bhd said...

Sounds like a plan.

And time takes time. Try to stay present.

Where's this meetup?

10:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep on keepin' on, Anica.

10:40 AM  
Blogger Joseph Gallo said...

If you were a carpenter
You'd build a nice table
You'd fill it with laughing fruit
If you were but able...


Nice to see your life is full and that you're not allowing the grass to become too comfortable beneath your feet. Brava, Anica, brava! ;-)

12:32 AM  
Blogger S.A.M. Tanner said...

If and when you get things going, don't forget to post pics of your work!

Stuart

9:43 PM  
Blogger Mermaid Melanie said...

okay, where are you? are you in school yet?

have you done any art?

have you made further plans about this RP meetup?

3:31 PM  
Blogger An Urban Femme said...

Rock ON!!

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home