8.01.2006

5 songs meme

I read Alithinks and had to do this meme.

List five songs that, when you hear them now, transport you back to a specific place and time. You can explain why, or not.

Silly Love Songs - Paul McCartney and Wings: This is how I was introduced to the Beatles at a very young age. Reminds me how my mom, my sister and I would walk to my fathers work and when we reached it my dad would take us home and the radio was playing that song.

More than a Feeling - Boston - I used to listen to a rock station and the first song that came on was that song. I was five years old when this happened and to this day I love classic rock.

If the House is a Rockin' Don't bother knocking - Stevie Ray Vaughn - I just starting to go to university when Stevie passed away and everytime I hear this song, it reminds me to live it up cause life is short. Thanks Stevie! Party on Folks!

Don't Wanna Talk about it now - Emmilou Harris - This song was playing in heavy (sorry Bill G.) rotation when I first started listening to Radio Paradise. When I hear that song it always reminds me of RP and how I fell in love with it.

In the Light - Led Zeppelin - Reminds me of the friends I had back in University and how they shone a light in my life and when I hear this song it takes me back there and the good times that were had.

Thanks Alison!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, thank you, Anica!

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home