8.12.2006

Some more Music picks.

I am thinking of doing this as a regular feature of my blog. I love music and I totally have these memories and ideas of what these songs represent.

This time it is what songs remind me of the four seasons, winter, spring, summer and autumn. Plus, there is a bonus song!


Life's What you Make it - Talk Talk: This song definitely reminds me of Summer because I feel warm breezes through the keyboards and I always feel alive when I listen to this song.

Roll with the Changes - REO Speedwagon - THis is my Autumn song because change always happens to me during the autumn season and I am always ready for a change when this song comes on.

In the Evening - Led Zeppelin - My winter song. With it's chilling guitars and keyboards at the beginning and then the lyrics and dance beat that definitely makes me want to dance thus warming me up.

Anytime - Journey - A great Spring song with lots of positive support from the lyrics that help you stay strong until the Summer comes.

Woman - Wolfmother- A new rock song that is really kicking with 70's keyboards and rocking guitars sure enough want to have you rocking out. Plus, there are some really cool lyrics of love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home