4.06.2005

This is very interesting from AliThinks and Amber Bambaloo, too.

Accent: You definitely would know I am from Canada
Bra size: When you meet me, you will know
Chore I hate: Putting the clean clothes away, all housework.
Dad’s name: Djuro
Essential makeup: Soap and mascara.
Favourite perfume: Lily or spicy scents
Gold or silver: Neither, I like gems and platinum. I own mosty gold
Hometown: Brampton, ON Can
Interesting Fact: Male Seahorses give birth!
Job Title: TBA
Kids: None
Living arrangements: in a house but will be moving soon.
Mom’s birthplace: Small town in Serbia & Montenegro
Number of apples eaten last week: none
Overnight hospital stays: none. I am lucky
Phobias: Snakes.
Religious affiliation: With God… yes.
Siblings: 1 sister
Time I wake up: 8:00 am
Unnatural hair color: Ronald McDonald red hair.
Vegetable I refuse to eat: I love all vegetable when they are cooked.
Worst habit: Chocolate, Icecream, cookies, fast food, and many other not worth mentioning
X-rays: teeth and head
Yummy food I make: Pastas and desserts.
Zodiac sign: Capricorn in the year of the dog, but I don't really believe in Zodiacs

1 Comments:

Blogger Alison said...

This meme is cool because it lets you get to see another side of a person.

Thanks for doing it, and thanks for crediting me, and keep on bloggin', woman!

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home